Grilled Veggie Pasta Primavera Recipe
- 1 eggplant, cut in quarters lengthwise then into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium crookneck squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch lengthwise strips
- 1 medium medium red onion, cut into 3/4-inch wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked linguine, break in half lengthwise
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Balsamic Vinegar, Basil and Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
step 1: Place cut vegetables in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil then season with salt and pepper. Toss until well mixed. Place into a grill basket. Cook pasta according to directions on package; keep warm.
step 2: Cook vegetables on grill over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp tender and slightly charred. Cooking time will vary between 10-20 minutes depending on grill used. Remove from grill; keep warm.
step 3: Toss pasta, veggies and tomatoes until well combined. Top with Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of fresh ground pepper.