Grilled Veggie Toss Recipe
- PAM® for Grilling Cooking Spray
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthwise into quarters, then thickly sliced
- 1 crook neck squash, thickly sliced
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
step 1: Spray cold grill, wok basket and cooking tongs well with PAM(R) for Grilling Cooking Spray. Position grill 3 to 4 inches from heat. Heat grill according to suggestion by manufacturer.
step 2: Place vegetables into large bowl; drizzle with oil. Toss to coat well. Place basket on grill; add vegetables.
step 3: Cook over medium high heat about 25 minutes stirring occasionally or until vegetables are crisp tender and have grill marks. Salt and pepper to taste.