Grilled Yellowfin Tuna with a White Bean and Oregano Salad Recipe
- 3 ounces sushi-grade yellowfin tuna
- Cracked black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 tablespoon dried oregano
- 6 ounces cooked white beans
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, chopped
step 1: Season the tuna with the salt and pepper and grill each side for 30-45 seconds. Set aside to cool.
step 2: Mix the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, water, basil, oregano, and beans in a cold mixing bowl and let marinate for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
step 3: To serve, bring the salad to room temperature and place it in the middle of a shallow bowl. Slice the tuna thinly, and lay it on top of the bean mixture. Garnish the plate with the chopped parsley.