Hail Caesar! Grilled Catfish Recipe
- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets (4 to 6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- olive oil spray
step 1: Prepare 'Hail Caesar!' Rub by mixing spices and Parmesan cheese in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid. (Store the blend in a dark cupboard, away from heat, and it will keep for two to three months.)
step 2: Preheat grill to high heat.
step 3: Sprinkle 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of the blend on a lightly oiled fillet. Grill or broil over high heat for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes per side, or until the fish begins to flake when tested with a fork in the thickest part.