Halibut-Asparagus Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 pound halibut, swordfish or tuna fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen asparagus cuts, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
step 1: Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add fish, onion, garlic, gingerroot and asparagus; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until fish almost flakes with fork.
step 2: Carefully stir in remaining ingredients. Cook until heated through and fish flakes easily with fork. Serve with additional soy sauce if desired.