Ham 'n' Cheese Potato Bake Recipe
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen O'Brien hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
step 1: In a large bowl, combine potatoes, ham, 1/2 cup cheese and onion.
step 2: In another bowl, combine sour cream, soups and pepper; add to potato mixture and mix well. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
step 3: Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.