Ham Salad Pitas Recipe
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup cooked ham
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup blanched slivered almonds
- ½ cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 3 tablespoons diced green onion
- 4 pita breads, halved
step 1: Combine sour cream, lemon juice and mustard in a bowl. Add ham, cheese, almonds, grapes and onions. Toss lightly to coat.
step 2: Divide ham mixture evenly between pita pockets. You may eat these as is or heat them briefly. If you choose to heat them, do two halves at a time in the microwave for 1 minute.