Ham Steak Kabobs Recipe
- PAM® for Grilling
- 1 pound Cook's® Bone-in Ham Steak, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 8 metal skewers
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 small mushroom caps
- 8 fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 medium sweet onion, halved and quartered
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
step 1: Spray cold grill and utensils well with cooking spray. Position grill 3 to 4 inches from heat. Heat grill according to manufacturer's suggestion.
step 2: Arrange pieces of ham on skewers, alternating with vegetables. Brush kabobs with Italian dressing.
step 3: Place kabobs on cook grate over medium heat. Grill 4 minutes. Turn kabobs over and continue grilling 4 minutes, or until ham is 160 degrees F. If desired, brush kabobs with more Italian dressing.