Ham and Cheese Stromboli Recipe
- 2 (16 ounce) packages refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 pound cooked ham, sliced
- 1/4 pound Capacola sausage, sliced
- 1/4 pound salami, sliced
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, sliced
- garlic powder to taste
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Let dough rise according to package instructions, then punch down, and divide into 4 pieces.
step 2: On a floured surface, roll each piece of dough into a long oval shape. Spread each with sauce, then layer with ham, capacola, salami, and pepperoni. Sprinkle with garlic powder, then top with mozzarella, onion, mushrooms and bell pepper. Bring the long sides together over the center, and pinch together to seal. Turn over, so that the seam is on the bottom, and place on an ungreased baking sheet. With a sharp knife, cut 3 diagonal slices to allow the steam to escape.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.