Ham and Veggie Quiche Recipe
- ½ cup chopped green bell peppers
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ⅔ cup whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ cup frozen green peas, thawed
- ⅓ cup green beans, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup finely diced smoked ham
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, corn, peas and green beans; season with salt and pepper. Stir in cottage cheese and egg whites. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle on ham and green onion. Top with cheese.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven until center is set, about 40 to 60 minutes.