Hamburger Pie II Recipe
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, sliced
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Crumble ground beef into a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes. Add onion and continue to cook until meat and onion are both browned. Drain off excess fat.
step 3: Mix in soup, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and mushrooms. Pour mixture into pastry-lined pan. Cover with top crust. Seal edges and cut steam vents in top.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Place slices of cheese on top of pie. Serve pie while hot.