Hamburger Pie I Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 medium slice yellow onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Crumble ground chuck into a large skillet and saute over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add onion, and saute until meat is no longer pink and onion is beginning to brown. Drain grease.
step 3: In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, vegetables, cream of celery soup, and ketchup. Add hamburger and stir until ingredients are thoroughly combined. Spread mixture evenly into a large casserole dish. Place biscuit dough on top, allowing room for biscuits to spread without touching.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until biscuits are browned and fluffy.