Happy Soup Recipe
- 5 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tablespoon dried basil
- 16 ounces fresh cheese-filled tortellini
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
step 1: In a large pot over medium high heat, bring the broth to a boil. Add the red pepper flakes and basil to taste, then add the tortellini and cook per package instructions, or until tender.
step 2: Add the beans and cheese and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes, or until beans are tender. Add the corn and allow to heat through, about 1 to 2 minutes.