Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
- 3 (4 ounce) cartons cholesterol-free egg product
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup diced ham (optional)
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
step 2: COMBINE egg product, evaporated milk, cheese, salt and black pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes, onion, bell pepper and ham; mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
step 3: BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes or until set.