Hash Brown Potato Salad Recipe
- 1 quart water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
step 1: In a large saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil. Add the hash browns; cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain thoroughly.
step 2: Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; add hash browns and stir gently. Cover and chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers.