Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion flakes
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 ounces extra sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together the soup, sour cream, butter, dried onion flakes, and pepper. Stir in the hash browns and 1/2 the cheese. Pour into the prepared baking dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese, and top with crushed cornflakes.
step 3: Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.