Haviland Glop Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry egg noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed vegetable soup
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 8 slices processed American cheese
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add dry egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
step 2: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 3: In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef; drain fat. Stir in tomato and vegetable soups, salt and pepper. Mix in the noodles and cook for 10 minutes.
step 4: Transfer mixture to an 11x7 inch baking dish and layer with cheese. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly brown.