Hawaiian Apple-Pineapple Crumble Recipe
- 2 cups thinly sliced apples
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups cranberry sauce
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- salt to taste
- 1/8 cup butter
step 1: Toss apple slices with lemon juice. Place in a 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish. Spoon pineapple evenly over apples, then cover with cranberry sauce.
step 2: Mix oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt. Cut in butter or margarine till crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or till apples are tender. Serve warm.