Hawaiian Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, juice reserved
- 3 (5 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1 ½ cups seedless grapes, halved
step 1: In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in salad dressing and 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice. Stir in the pineapple tidbits, chicken, almonds, and grapes until evenly coated. Chill until serving.