Heavenly Potatoes and Ham Recipe
- 5 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- ½ cup butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups cooked, chopped ham
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups Parmesan cheese flavored bread crumbs
- ¼ cup melted butter
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: Place potatoes in a large pot of water, and bring to a boil. Boil until slightly tender, about 12 minutes. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
step 3: Mix sour cream, butter, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, green onions, ham, salt and pepper with the potatoes. Spread mixture in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs, and drizzle with butter.
step 4: Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven.