Herb Chicken Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® refrigerated Herb Chicken Tortellini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 4 cups thinly sliced fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (optional)
step 1: HEAT olive oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic.
step 2: COOK, stirring occasionally for 1 minute. Add broth, water and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Add pasta and carrot; reduce heat to medium.
step 3: COOK, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes. Stir in spinach.
step 4: COOK for 1 to 2 minutes or until wilted.
step 5: SERVE immediately. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper, if desired.