Herb Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 small eggplant, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch st
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
step 1: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
step 2: Combine potatoes, carrots, and onion in an ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt and pepper to taste in a small mixing bowl. Drizzle the mixture over the vegetables.
step 3: Bake for 20 minutes.
step 4: Remove the baking dish from the oven and add eggplant and bell pepper. Toss to combine the eggplant and bell pepper with the other vegetables. Return the pan to the oven.
step 5: Bake for 13 to 15 more minutes or until the vegetables and tender and brown on the edges. Serve hot.