Herb and Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning (optional)
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
step 2: Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper, basil, rosemary, Cajun seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add chicken and cook until browned. Remove chicken from skillet and stir in garlic and onions; cook and stir until clear.
step 3: Return chicken to skillet over onion mixture and add broth. Simmer until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside; spread mixture over pasta and serve.