Herbed Chicken Tenderloins Recipe
- 16 Tyson® Individually Fresh Frozen® Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
step 1: PREP: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. CLEAN: Wash hands. Remove protective ice glaze from frozen chicken by holding under cool running water for 1 to 2 minutes. CLEAN: Wash hands. In a small bowl, combine melted margarine, oregano, rosemary, sage, salt and pepper.
step 2: COOK: Place frozen tenderloins on foil-lined baking pan. Brush evenly with all of herb mixture. Bake at 375 degrees F for 18 to 22 minutes or until internal juices run clear. (Or insert instant-read meat thermometer in thickest part of chicken. Temperature should read 170 degrees F.)
step 3: SERVE: Serve chicken with steamed new potatoes and green beans, if desired.
step 4: CHILL: Refrigerate leftovers immediately.