Herman Reunion Cheese Ball Recipe
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
step 1: In an electric food processor or blender, combine cream cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Blend well. Add Cheddar cheese and process until the Cheddar is fine, but still very visible. Shape the mixture into balls or logs. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
step 2: While the balls are in the freezer, combine the ground pecans and parsley in a shallow bowl. Remove the balls from the freezer and roll them in the pecan and parsley mixture.