Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Fettuccine
step 1: MELT butter in medium saucepan; stir in flour. Gradually add evaporated milk and chicken broth. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Stir in Parmesan cheese, provolone cheese and cayenne pepper until cheese is melted.
step 2: PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss with sauce. Season with ground black pepper.