Hoagie Bake Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound salami, sliced
- 1/4 pound cooked ham, sliced
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
step 2: Cover bottom of baking dish with 1 package crescent roll dough. Layer with salami, ham, and pepperoni. Cover meat with a layer of Provolone cheese and Swiss cheese. Spread 1/2 of the beaten eggs over the cheese. Top with second package of crescent rolls. Brush with remaining beaten eggs, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
step 3: Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Cover with foil, and bake for another 10 minutes.