Hobo Cookies Recipe
- 12 eggs
- 4 cups white sugar
- 4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 18 cups rolled oats
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
step 1: Beat together the eggs, sugars, syrup, butter or margarine, vanilla, and peanut butter. Add the baking soda, and beat well. Stir in the oats, chocolate chips and M&M; candies.
step 2: Place dough by tablespoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 12 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE!!!!!!