Holiday Bean Salad Recipe
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 14 ounces frozen green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen lima beans, thawed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pimentos
- 1 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and shredded
step 1: Prepare Italian salad dressing according to instructions.
step 2: In a salad bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the Italian salad dressing, green beans, lima beans, green onions and pimentos. Refrigerate over night. Serve chilled over shredded lettuce.