Holiday Fruit Cake Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely rolled (about 5 cups crumbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup seedless raisins
- 1 cup pitted dates, diced
- 1 1/2 cups mixed candied fruit
- 1 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, chopped
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
step 1: Mix crumbs, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, raisins, dates, candied fruit and walnuts in large bowl.
step 2: Blend orange juice and corn syrup; add to crumb mixture, blending until moistened. Press firmly into foil-lined 8x5-inch loaf pan; cover tightly. Store at least 2 days in refrigerator before serving. Cake will keep several weeks in refrigerator. Drizzle with powdered sugar glaze before serving, if desired.