Honey-Soy Pork and Vegetables Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin, cubed
- 1 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown gravy mix
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 carrots, sliced thin
- 1 onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
step 1: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Brown pork cubes for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
step 2: Combine gravy mix, water, honey, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, and garlic salt in a medium bowl. Mix together and add to the skillet, stirring together with the pork. Cover the skillet and cook for about 20 minutes.
step 3: Add carrots and cook for another 10 minutes. Stir in onion and bell pepper and cook for 5 to 10 minutes longer. Stir all together and serve.