Honey Dijon Fettuccine and Chicken Recipe
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® refrigerated Fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 4 4 to 6-oz. chicken breast halves, cooked
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup red onion strips
step 1: COMBINE broth, mustard, honey and cornstarch in small bowl; mix until smooth. Transfer to medium skillet; add chicken breasts, bell peppers and onion. Heat to a gentle boil; reduce heat to low.
step 2: COOK, covered for 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened, vegetables are tender-crisp and chicken is heated through. Serve over hot fettuccine.