Honey Mustard BBQ Pork Chops Recipe
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion powder, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 thin cut pork chops
step 1: Place honey, orange juice, vinegar, wine, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, tarragon, and mustard in a large resealable plastic bag. Slash fatty edge of each chop in about three places without cutting into the meat; this will prevent the meat from curling during cooking. Place chops in the plastic bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
step 2: Preheat grill for high heat.
step 3: Lightly oil grill grate. Place chops on grill, and discard marinade. Cook chops for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, or to desired doneness.