Hot Artichoke-Pimento Dip Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chile peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimento peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
step 1: In an oven safe bowl, combine artichoke hearts, chile peppers, pimento peppers, mayonnaise, Monterey Jack cheese and almost all of the Parmesan cheese; sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
step 2: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.