Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: In a blender or food processor, place artichoke hearts, Romano cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic . Pulse until chopped, but not ground. Set aside.
step 3: In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, heavy cream, sour cream and mozzarella cheese. Stir in artichoke mixture. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
step 4: Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.