Hot Bruschetta Dip Recipe
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel Brie cheese
step 1: In a small bowl, mix roma (plum) tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, parsley and olive oil. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
step 2: Remove top layer of rind from brie. Place brie in a small microwave safe serving dish. Microwave on high 1 minute, or until the cheese begins to soften. Spoon roma tomato mixture over the cheese. Microwave on high 1 minute, or until slightly melted. Serve immediately with Paris toasts or other dried breads.