Hot Crab Dip Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- paprika, for garnish
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, crabmeat, lemon juice, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer to a shallow 9x13 inch baking dish. Garnish with paprika.
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.