Hot Crab Rounds Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced mozzarella cheese
step 1: Preheat the broiler.
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix together crabmeat, creamy salad dressing, Worcestershire sauce, cocktail sauce, celery and pickle relish.
step 3: Arrange French baguette slices on a medium baking sheet in a single layer. Broil until lightly toasted, 2 to 5 minutes, in the preheated broiler.
step 4: Spread even amounts of the crabmeat mixture on the toasted baguette slices. Top with mozzarella slices.
step 5: Broil in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.