Hot Crab and Jalapeno Dip Recipe
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 pound crabmeat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the red bell pepper. Cook 5 minutes, or until tender.
step 3: In a medium bowl, mix together red bell pepper, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, jalapeno peppers, celery salt, crabmeat and lemon juice.
step 4: Transfer the mixture to an 8x8 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.