Hot Crabmeat Dip Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
step 1: Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, milk, onion, horseradish, salt, pepper and crabmeat. Spread the mixture into a pie pan or shallow baking dish. Sprinkle almonds over the crabmeat mixture
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven 45 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.