Hot Dog Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 pound hot dogs, sliced into circles
- 1 pound frozen green peas, thawed
- 4 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
step 1: Prepare spinach according to package directions. Drain and spread in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
step 2: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and place on top of spinach in baking dish.
step 3: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 4: In a large bowl combine the soup, milk, sour cream and hot dogs. Mix together and place mixture on top of noodles.
step 5: Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with peas and bacon and heat in oven until peas are just hot.