Hot Lips Chicken Recipe
- 1 (13.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips, crushed
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can hot enchilada sauce
- ¾ cup water
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Spread the crushed chips in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish to form crust. Layer shredded chicken on top. In a small bowl mix together the yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion and tomatoes and spread this mixture on top of chicken. In a separate bowl mix together the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, enchilada sauce and water. Pour this mixture over all and top with cheese.
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until cheese is brown and bubbly.