Hot Maryland Crab Dip Recipe
- cooking spray (such as Pam®)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup creamy salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste
- 2 cups fresh lump crabmeat, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 small baguette loaves, sliced into about 4 to 5 pieces each
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a glass loaf pan with cooking spray.
step 2: Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and seafood seasoning together in a bowl. Gently fold crabmeat into cheese mixture; pour into the prepared loaf pan and top with Cheddar cheese.
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven until dip is bubbling, about 20 minutes. Toast baguette slices on oven rack during the last 5 minutes of baking the dip.