Hot Mexican Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, diced and softened
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can chopped black olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium baking dish, mix together salsa, chopped spinach, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, evaporated milk, black olives, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
step 3: Bake mixture in the preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, or until bubbly.