Hot Ponderosas! Recipe
- 1 cup butter
- 5 ½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 ½ tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 3 ½ tablespoons herbes de Provence
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 thin baguette, cut into thick slices
step 1: Preheat the grill for high heat.
step 2: Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, and mix in the garlic, blue cheese, herbes de Provence, red pepper, sea salt, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
step 3: Dunk each baguette slice in the butter mixture to thoroughly coat. Place slices in a bowl, and toss with any remaining butter mixture.
step 4: Place the baguette slices on the prepared grill, and toast 1 minute on both sides, or to desired doneness.