Hot Sausage Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 ½ cups chopped onions
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
step 1: Place pork sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
step 2: Drain sausage and stir in onions. Cook until slightly tender, about 2 minutes. Mix in diced tomatoes with green chile peppers. Stirring occasionally, allow the mixture to simmer approximately 15 minutes.
step 3: Blend cream cheese and sour cream into the sausage mixture. Season with crushed red pepper.