Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (5 ounce) container garlic-herb flavored cheese spread
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and crumble into a medium bowl.
step 3: Mix spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic-herb flavored cheese spread, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise into the bowl with bacon.
step 4: Scoop mixture into a 7x11 inch baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.