Hot Tempered Baby Back Ribs with Sweet Guava Glaze Recipe
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 3 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup guava jelly
step 1: Combine brown sugar and spices in a small bowl; reserve 2 tablespoons spice mixture. Rub remaining spice mixture on ribs; coat well.
step 2: Place ribs in a single layer on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet (17x11-inch) or roasting pan. Pour water into pan; cover with foil. Bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour, or until meat starts to pull away from bones.
step 3: Meanwhile, combine jelly and reserved spice mixture. Brush steamed ribs with jelly mixture. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight, if desired.
step 4: Grill or broil 3-5 minutes per side, or until heated through and nicely browned.