Hot and Spicy Baguette Sandwiches Recipe
- 3/4 pound crabmeat
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 baguette
step 1: Preheat oven on broiler setting.
step 2: In a large bowl, place crabmeat, artichoke hearts, black olives, green onions, tomato, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
step 3: Using a serrated knife, cut the baguette into 4 pieces, then cut each piece in half lengthwise. Spoon crab mixture onto baguette halves.
step 4: Broil in the oven, on the lowest rack, until cheese is melted and top is starting to brown.