Hot and Spicy Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken meat, cooked (southwestern grilled style)
- 16 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 12 ounces Mexican style shredded cheese (to taste)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chili pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package Cheez-It® Hot and Spicy Baked Snack Crackers, chopped
step 1: Arrange chicken meat over tortillas. Top with cheese, cilantro, peppers and Cheez-It(R) crackers. Cover with remaining tortillas.
step 2: Cook over a low to medium heated grill until cheese melts, about 4 to 5 minutes. Cook on both sides of the tortilla. Serve with guacamole, salsa, and Hot and Spicy Cheez-It(R).